Thursday, December 22, 2011

Assignment 2- Redo

After some comments from Mr. Bad, I have to use my own pictures in the artwork. I decided to use the pictures that I taken when I was in Kuala Lumpur and Cameron Highlands for my past assignments.

What will you do?

Project Brief 1

Name: Melody Yeow Yee Kheng

ID: 1102700962

Artwork Title: What will you do?

Artist Statement: Through Dante Leonelli’s works on neon colour, I develop a screen-based design which uses these bright colours to represent the concept of air pollution levels. The colours determine the levels from Good to Critical. We are the ones who built this country to how it is now. If we just develop it disregard of the consequences that might happen, then we will be drown in the less better future. We develop to maintain a healthy place to live in.

Artwork Treatment: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.


Reach for your dreams.
Project Brief 2

Name: Melody Yeow Yee Kheng

ID: 1102700962

Artwork Title: Reach for your dreams.

Artist Statement: This artwork is based on Ken Rinaldo’s concept of intersection between nature and technology. Both can react to achieve something beyond unbelievable. I made a screen-based design which shows the nature (butterfly) which intersect itself to technology (the weird things attach to it). I want to show that no matter what we do, we must not give up. Even it is almost impossible but someday you will achieve something in life.

Artwork Treatment: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment