Sunday, June 26, 2011

Assignment 1a-Visual Expression (Topic & Research)

This week, we had a consultation on our chosen topic based on current issues and the mindmap itself. In this assignment, we have to create a visual expression (in any form of art with a 10x10inch canvas). We are free to choose any topic of our interest to voice out on.

The topic that I had chosen is "Pollution" which is reflected mainly towards the earth. As we known, pollution is everywhere not only in our country but in other country as well.

A picture of a rubbish mountain. (image from google)
Recently, in Batu Ferringhi, waters downstream is contaminated due to illegal dumping of waste products, open burning and mining.
Here is the news in The Star Online,
http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2011/6/14/north/8892455&sec=north

I wanted to express my feelings towards pollution. I wish that someday pollution will grow lesser and if possible no more. I want people to be aware of it because what we do now will affect our future generation.

We are the ones who will change the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment