Thursday, November 24, 2011

Assignment 1 - Final artwork redo

After submission, Mr. Bad ask me to do some changes to the eraser one. Here is the one I had redo. The project brief still remains the same.

“Lies makes us feel Betrayed.” 
Project Brief 2
Name: Melody Yeow Yee Kheng

ID: 1102700962

Artwork Title: “Lies makes us feel Betrayed.”

Artist Statement: My subject matter is the eraser. I wanted to show that eraser is like trust. The more you erase, the lesser the trust and this makes us feel betrayed. This is targeting more to friendship. In a friendship, we must gain trust but if we made a mistake, our trust that we gain becomes lesser where in the end the person will finally betray you.

Artwork Treatment: I take my own pictures and composed it myself. After that, I use Adobe Photoshop to adjust the colour and edit the picture. Then, use Adobe Illustrator to resize it based on the template given.

No comments:

Post a Comment