Sunday, November 20, 2011

Assignment 1 - Final artworks

Finally, I placed in the interactive part on the 2 final compositions.

Woman: You'll never know when she will EXPLODE.
Project Brief

Name: Melody Yeow Yee Kheng

ID: 1102700962

Artwork Title: “Woman: You'll never know when she will EXPLODE.”

Artist Statement:  My subject matter is the chilli. To me, chilli represents a woman because a woman is unpredictable at times. Their emotions wonders around inside them until the time comes where they explode and expressing their distress. 

Artwork Treatment: I take my own pictures and composed it myself. After that, I use Adobe Photoshop to adjust the colour and edit the picture. Then, use Adobe Illustrator to resize it based on the template given.


Lies makes us feel Betrayed.

Project Brief

Name: Melody Yeow Yee Kheng

ID: 1102700962

Artwork Title: “Lies makes us feel Betrayed.”

Artist Statement: My subject matter is the eraser. I wanted to show that eraser is like trust. The more you erase, the lesser the trust and this makes us feel betrayed. This is targeting more to friendship. In a friendship, we must gain trust but if we made a mistake, our trust that we gain becomes lesser where in the end the person will finally betray you.

Artwork Treatment: I take my own pictures and composed it myself. After that, I use Adobe Photoshop to adjust the colour and edit the picture. Then, use Adobe Illustrator to resize it based on the template given.

No comments:

Post a Comment