Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Final Project Part 10- Project Brief


Project Brief


Name: Melody Yeow Yee Kheng

ID: 1102700962

Artwork title: "Music"

Artist Statement: My topic is related to music. For the video, I want to express a variety of feelings when listening to certain music. Happy, sad, angry, love and confused. These are some of the feelings that can be evoke when we listen to music. Music is a form of art which we see it in different ways. Each person had their own feelings into it so, we cannot say it is wrong when a person listen to a sad song but feels better. Music also plays the same role as a song but without a singer singing it. It is more to the tune and rhythm. In my video, I want to show the static to dynamic emotions where it starts with a beat (more to starting to get the feel) and then to a more complex form.  

Artwork Treatment: For the video, I use Adobe Soundbooth CS5 for sound editing, Adobe FlashCS5 for the whole video and the two concept boards I use Adobe Photoshop CS5.

No comments:

Post a Comment