Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Final Project Part 6- Target Audience and Persona

My target audience is mainly teenagers where their emotions are still growing and it is more appropriate for my video.
Due to the survey which is conducted online, I wanted to give some privacy and open space to the respondent so, I never asked for any personal information. I just wanted their opinion in music where it is important.

Here are three different personas. All three like music and think music touches their heart and a scene would be better with music. However, they differ in their imagination when they listen to music. One said waves, the other said circles and another said colours. Other respondent also had different ideas in imaginating music.

Persona 1
Persona 2
Persona 3

No comments:

Post a Comment