Saturday, August 13, 2011

Assignment 3-Redo Artworks.

Due to my assignment 3 being rejected, I had redo it and this is the Final Artworks and Project Brief. 


Final Artwork 1.

Project Brief

Name: Melody Yeow Yee Kheng

ID: 1102700962

Artwork title: "A change through time"

Artist Statement 1: My topic is related to Penang. For the first artwork, I want to express my feelings of newness because at Penang, the main thing of my trip is the Digital Art and Culture Festival. New as in it takes over the old culture. I made an illusion on the Suffolk House (representing the old building) in my artwork where DAC symbol is the main highlight of the artwork which overlaps the Suffolk House. The symbol express the festival as a new culture brought in today while the Suffolk House remains there. I use Illustrator in this artwork and I still prefer simple artworks than complicated ones.

Artwork Treatment: Digital artworks using Adobe Illustrator.



Final artwork 2.

Project Brief

Name: Melody Yeow Yee Kheng

ID: 1102700962

Artwork title: "A change through time"

Artist Statement 2: My topic is related to Penang. For the second artwork, I want to express the feeling of oldness of culture in Penang. The main attraction is the boat that leads to a temple. This shows that the old culture is still being preserved in the society despite the change in time. I use Illustrator in this artwork and I still prefer simple artworks than complicated ones.

Artwork Treatment: Digital artworks using Adobe Illustrator.





No comments:

Post a Comment