Friday, August 5, 2011

Assignment 3j- Digital Arts (Final Artworks)

Here is my final artworks for assignment 3 and the project brief. The artist statement is referring to both artworks.

First artwork.
Second artwork.
Project Brief

Name: Melody Yeow Yee Kheng

ID: 1102700962

Artwork title: "A change through time"

Artist Statement: My topic is related to Penang and I want to express two different themes which are "amazed" in the first artwork (olden days) and “not surprised” in the second artwork (modern days). The reason to this is that I never went to Penang and I am amazed by almost everything I see there like the old temples. For the ones who had been or even lived there, they are not surprised on the events or any other monuments there. I still prefer simple artworks than complicated ones. Therefore, this time I am producing a digital-like scrapbook style more specifically a memory board because this trip to Penang gives a new memory for me and I want to preserve it (refering to time) and wish others will do the same too.

Artwork Treatment: Digital artworks using Adobe Photoshop and pictures taken from Penang.

No comments:

Post a Comment